Specification of back support belt depends on material used, design, feature option, sizes, measurement and detachable suspender. The standard specification is as follow.
* Webbing to help prevent ride-up.
* Polyethylene plastic stays provide support and strength.
* Easy care, washable belt in 8″ wide.
* 2-part closing design in breathable spandex backed with rubber grip.
* Black and Cream Color. * Includes detachable suspenders.
* Available in sizes, S,M,L,XL,XXL.
* Smooth glide adjustable clips.
* Easy adjust elastic outer panels for added lower back support.
* Tapered abdominal support panels.
* 1-1/2″ extra wide support elastic suspenders.
* Fully enclosed spring steel stays for flexible, contoured support.
|Waist Length (Inch)||20″-26″||26″-30″||30″-36″||36″-42″||42″-48″|
Characteristics of Back Support Belt is depending on the materials used to design the primary objective of measuring the size and use of removable shoulder strap add 2 parts of the buckle is designed to use to help thread, Spandex & Elastic in ventilation.
How to wash and maintain Back Support Belt
- If washing with warm water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees Celsius.
- Washing with soap with a mild alkali it should be washed immediately. Do not leave it soaking in dry or liquid.
- Rub the dirt and should not be twisted.
- When finished washing dry immediately in the shade between 2 lines or with hanger and should not be dry in direct sun light or with a towel because it will make dry slowly.
Back support belt is made from extended thread. Once purchased, you should use immediately. Should not be stored for a long time. And it should be kept in a cold location and should not be kept in high moisture area.